Sunday 12 April 2015

London Fashion Week AW15- Day 3

Hey people,
As I said before the London Fashion Week is a intense time of the year for all people involved with fashion somehow. There's so many shows, some we wish to watch; some we would die to watch, lol.
Some are so exclusives that its quite difficult. Its all about contacts isnt?! :))

Here is the update of my day 3 of this fashion week.
As I explained on the previous post, The London Fashion Week, is divided in so many venues, some at the same time, hard to go to all of them.
On my third day I went to see the Hakaan Yldirim Fall-Winter15 show at Somerset House. Love the headpieces and the colours palette: red, military green and white.

After I went to Fashion Scout see the final competition of new designers.
Long show, but its so cool see such young talented designers that may be the future of fashion, who knows?

x















*Floral T-shirt: Topman
*Metallic Bomber Jacket: Zara
* White Pants: *Zara
*Shoes: H&M
*Clutch: Aldo

Photos: Walterlan Papetti www.facebook.com/walterlan and myself with Iphone 5s


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...